If you are a new viewer  Subscribe in a reader

Anne Hathaway at “Becoming Jane” screening

Anne Hataway attending a special screening of “Becoming Jane” in east Hampton. If you’ve been eagerly awaiting the opening of Jane Austen’s “Becoming Jane,” today’s you’re lucky day. It’s opening all around the country, and Anne Hathaway is telling of how she landed the role.

Apparently Anne Hathaway's chocolate lab, a hotel slipper, and lack of sleep were the key ingredients which led to the Princess Diaries babe getting the lead role in the film.

Anne Hathaway told the press, “The night before the second audition, my dog decided to eat the hotel slipper, so she was up the whole night vomiting. I slept maybe an hour.” And her disheveled appearance gave her credibility.

“When I arrived at the interview, I was tired and wasn’t in a very good mood. I guess Julian (Director Julian Jarrold) realized that I wasn’t the bright, happy, smiley, untroubled girl from The Princess Diaries. He offered me the role after that.”

It just goes to show that the most unlikely conditions can lead to greatness. Check Anne Hathaway out below and decide for yourself if Anne Hathaway’s more than just a “Princess.” Enjoy the pictures of Anne Hathaway from a special screening of Becoming Jane (July 27-28).
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us